- Target: Orogenic gold deposit
- Location: 70km north-east of Kalgoorlie
- Prospectivity: High
- Anomalous zone is situated between historic gold workings and the prospective Emu shear zone.
- In Archean orogenic terrane, small-scale faults marginal or peripheral to the larger-scale features are considered highly prospective.
- Exploration planned: 100 drill holes to approximately 45m depth for 4,500m to test gold in soil anomaly (2km * 1km) within pressure shadow located at the margin of a concealed granite intrusion.
- Target model: mineralisation within pressure shadow at greenstone-granite contact
- Exploration Goal: discover the next “King of the Hills”
- Scheduled start date: November 2020