- Founding Director of Errawarra Resources Ltd (2012)
- Director of Hannans Ltd (2012) and Critical Metals Ltd (2016)
- 25 years of experience in global equity markets, precious metals and raw materials.
- Holds a Master (MA) in Business and Economics (cum laude) from the University of Berne, Switzerland.
- Started in the corporate finance department of the Credit Suisse Group, before joining the SBC Brinson Asset Management Emerging Markets team in 1997. Moving to South Africa in 2000 he joined Coronation Fund Managers in Cape Town, South Africa, as a senior manager for various retail products and institutional mandates.
- Co-funded Craton Capital in 2003 where he is the manager of the Craton Capital Precious Metals Fund and the Global Resources Fund since their inception.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Geology - University of Qld
- Master of Science - Ore Deposit Geology – University of WA
- Fellow AUSIMM
- Previously employed by Ashton Mining Ltd (20 years) as Australian Exploration Manager 1991-2001, Striker Resources Ltd as Technical Director (2001-2005), North Australian Diamonds Ltd as CEO (2005-2011) and related company TopEnd Uranium Ltd as CEO 2007-2011.
- Currently Technical Director of Geocrystal Ltd (2012 - present), Technical Director of Kalyan Resources Pty Ltd (2013 - present) and Executive Director of Sorrento Resources Pty Ltd (2019 - present).
- Experience covers management of Australian focused diamond exploration, evaluation, trial mining and feasibility studies and company management.
- Curtin University (West Australian School of Mines), Post Graduate Diploma (Mining Engineering)
- University of Western Australia, Bachelor of Science (Geology)
- University of Western Australia, Bachelor of Commerce (Corporate Finance, Investment Finance)
- Member of Australian Institute of Geoscientists
- Previously held roles as an Executive Director, Exploration Manager, Mining Engineer and Mine Geologist, for companies such as BHPB, Doray Minerals, Revolution Mining, Rio Tinto, Xstrata, and Saracen
- Company Secretary of Errawarra Resources Ltd (2014)
- Managing Director of Corporate Board Services Pty Ltd (2016)
- Bachelor of Science in Computing from the University of Greenwich, United Kingdom; Member of CPA Australia
- 15 years’ international experience in finance, compliance and governance across multiple jurisdictions.